Olympia Moving & Storage provides Philadelphia and its surrounding Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Southern New Jersey communities with full service moving and storage services. Olympia Moving continues to grow and build our customer base so more people can experience a one-of-a-kind moving experience. We are expanding along the east coast, with Philadelphia as our newest location. Olympia Moving holds ourselves to the highest standards as a moving company so the entire process can be as stress free as possible for you, the client.
No matter the size of your move, from a 1-bedroom apartment in the city to a 5,000 square foot suburban home, we have the tools and experience to get the job done right. When you work with Olympia Moving you will receive a free and accurate moving estimate, a fair price, a dedicated personable moving coordinator, a highly skilled & professional moving crew, and countless custom services and resources. Philadelphia is a great city, and whether you are moving locally, interstate, or internationally, you should be excited about your transition.
Philadelphia PA Moving & Storage:
Though we can move families to or from anywhere, our most common local moving service area is within a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia, PA. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware cities and suburbs we frequently serve include:
Olympia Moving in the Philadelphia Community
Olympia is proud to partner with Philadelphia Realtors to redefine our city’s relocation experience. We are proud members of Long & Foster Home Service Connections Program. As Philadelphia-area residents, it is important to us that Olympia Moving employees give back to their community. We are proud to provide logistics to Cradles to Crayons and help provide needy Philadelphia-area children with needed clothes and supplies.
Reasons why Philadelphia is a great place to live
- History: History never gets old. From Independence Hall to Valley Forge, there is always exciting history just around the corner to visit in Philadelphia.
- Colleges & Young Life: With 34 colleges located within the city limits, Philadelphia students can get exceptional education while staying at home. Young professional life is growing throughout the city.
- The Cheesesteak: Simply put, steak, cheese, onions, and peppers on a fresh bun – how can you go wrong?
- Walkability: No car needed. Philadelphia ranks as the nation’s fourth best walkable large city.
- Affordability: Philly is world-class, but cheaper than cities such as D.C., New York, Boston or Chicago. Rent is also 48% less expensive than NYC, and groceries are 11% cheaper.
Feel free to reach out to Olympia Moving & Storage, we’re happy to discuss your unique move in further detail. We are here to make an often stressful experience move smoothly. Give us a call at 800.222.4744 or fill out an online contact form for further information.