Recently, Olympia’s commercial moving division has seen significant growth in both our Massachusetts and Virginia operations. We have completed noteworthy projects for Northeastern University, Boston College, and numerous Coldwell Banker Offices.
Moving a company, office, or academic institution requires a very different skill set than is needed for residential moving. Some of the basic tenets still apply in terms of teamwork and communication; however the requisite training is very different.
A successful commercial relocation typically entails the following:
- Great client-level communication from inception to completion
- An office point person capable of internally facilitating the move
- A cohesive move plan that is communicated to all employees
- Careful labeling of all workstations to avoid confusion upon delivery
- Use of static-free computer bags to store electronics
- Disposal of unwanted items and shredding prior to moving day
Olympia’s commercial relocation team guides our clients through the entire process; including pre-move planning and staff training.
For more information on Olympia’s office and industrial moving services, contact:
Massachusetts Commercial Sales
Virginia Commercial Sales