Join our team for Summer 2018!
Do you want a challenging job with flexible scheduling to fit your education and plans? Do you want to earn top pay while staying in shape? Do you want to work for a company that offers bonuses and scholarships for their student employees? Olympia Moving and Storage, a top Boston relocation company, is hiring athletic and motivated students.
We are not an ordinary moving company and we don’t hire ordinary students. Every day we deliver exceptional service, challenge the status quo, and make the industry better. In addition to a 96% client satisfaction rating, Olympia Moving has received two Mover of the Year awards.
No prior moving experience is required. We will give you all the tools and training you need to become a qualified relocation professional and to become part of our dynamic organization.
We offer an opportunity that will build life-long skills in client management, problem solving, and team work. Many of our alumni have gone to start their own businesses, compete in the Olympic Games, attend the world’s best graduate schools, or get promoted to management positions in the company.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form to start the application process.
Every day is different, but you will be expected to:
- Always represent Olympia Moving to the best of your ability
- Professionally communicate with our clients
- Collaborate with our team
- Work on both residential and commercial moving jobs
- Carry heavy items up & down stairs
- Pack household items; from books to dishes to antiques
- Protect furniture, locations, and equipment with moving pads
- Disassemble & re-assemble furniture and equipment
We only accept the best candidates. Our requirements include:
- Above average strength, stamina, and fitness. Must be able to lift and carry 75+ lbs.
- Engaging communication skills
- Accountability to clients, and co-workers
- Must be a team player and ready to tackle any challenge
- $13/hour hourly wage
- A bonus of an additional $1 per every hour work is rewarded to students who work with Olympia for at least 3 months