Are you an experienced mover and want to be an integral part of a fast-growing company?
Olympia Moving and Storage — a top Boston relocation company — is hiring athletic, skilled, and motivated leaders.
Every day we deliver exceptional service, challenge the status quo, and make the industry better. This position is for athletic and able-bodied individuals seeking a full-time position with access to overtime and schedule flexibility. Moving experience is preferred, however we will give you all the tools and training you need to become a qualified relocation professional and part of our dynamic organization.
- Experienced movers
- High School and College graduates
- Former student-athletes and those who have above average strength, stamina, fitness, and grit. Have you been a tough spot, but haven’t given up? We love co-workers like that.
- People who possess emotional intelligence - the ability to put customers at ease - and protect the customer’s goods and property while working quickly and efficiently.
- Leaders with punctuality and dependability – Always a few minutes early? Good. That’s what we look for.
- Those who have a valid Driver’s License
- Those with a DOT Medical Card or Certification
- Are on a fast lane to becoming a competent leader
- Have access to both hands on and classroom training at our custom-built training facility
- Earn an above average annual income per year
- Have a voice in a growing company with offices in Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC
- Are learning skills that can lead to a further career in the $16 Billion US relocation industry
- Been the solo operator of a vehicle transporting hundreds of thousands of dollars of household goods on a daily basis
- Lead crews of 2-5 movers on over 1,000 commercial and residential moves
- Been the main point of contact for high net-worth individuals on multi-day moves
- Represent our company and exceed our customer’s expectations from the first knock on the door to the signing of the final bill
- Packed household items including books, dishes, and antiques while protecting furniture, locations, and equipment
- Disassembled & re-assemble furniture
- Received consistent and ongoing training
- Earn top hourly wage
- Low cost individual and family health and dental plans
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- The best hires will be eligible for a raise and promotion within just a few months!