Generically speaking, there are two storage options: “self-service storage” and “full-service storage”. One big misconception about these two options is that self-storage is less expensive. Surprisingly, this is usually not the case; especially for the equivalent of 5 rooms of furniture or less.
Following are some of the pros and cons of self-storage versus full-service storage:
- Typically less expensive than self-storage
- Furniture is professionally loaded into storage
- Furniture is protected with pad and shrink-wrapping
- Only authorized personnel are allowed in the facility for security purposes
- Facility accepts liability for your property
- Access is limited to the company’s hours of operation
- Not a good solution if consistent access is required
- No Access Fees
- No appointments required to access your goods
- No liability accepted by facility
- Must load items into and out of storage without any assistance
To inquire about, or reserve space at one of Olympia’s storage facilities, click HERE.