The warehouses team is essential to managing our clients’ assets accurately, efficiently, and without damage. Olympia works with residential and commercial clients and stores a wide range of products. Every day you will have a variety of responsibilities. Some of those responsibilities include:
- Follow schedules, customer orders, work orders, and shipping orders
- Load and unload in-bound and out-bound shipments
- Sort and place assets on racks, pallets, or other storage systems
- Track customer storage
- Inventory control best practices
- Assist customers in vault access
- Hand jack, bailer operation, and forklift operation
- Packing, wrapping, material identification
- Assemble customer items from stock
…and so much more!
You will be given the training, management, equipment, facilities, and app-based technology to succeed in our fast-paced environment.