Welcome to Olympia Moving & Storage – Harvard Student Services
At Olympia Moving & Storage, we understand that managing package deliveries to your dorm can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve partnered with Harvard to provide a seamless, stress-free solution for all your package delivery needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Residents of the following Houses will see changes in the way that they receive their packages from 8/16-9/26/23.• Adams • Eliot • Dunster • Kirkland • Leverett • Lowell • Mather • Quincy • Winthrop
- Beginning on 8/16/23, Harvard University Mail and Distribution Services (HUMS) will receive all parcels for the Houses listed above at a satellite location. HUMS will then transfer these parcels to Olympia Moving and Storage for delivery direct to students’ rooms. Students in these nine Houses will receive an email from HUMS when a parcel has been received on campus and processed for them. Olympia Moving and Storage will then deliver these parcels to student rooms within 24 hours of HUMS sending the email.
- Students or other House residents that have questions about the status of a parcel as it arrives on campus via a carrier should contact [email protected] or 617-496-6245. House residents can also track the status of a parcel at https://www.hums.harvard.edu/package-tracking.
- Students or other House residents that have questions about the status of parcel delivery to their House or room once it has left HUMS possession should contact Olympia Moving and Storage at [email protected] or 617-415-5166.
- Receiving Information:
- You do not need to be present for delivery
- Security guards will escort all movers
- Deliveries will not take place August 27, September 4, September 10, September 27, or September 24
- Tutor & Faculty Residents:
- Parcels for tutors and other non-student residents/affiliates will be delivered to the building manager’s office
- Tutor & Faculty Residents:
Residents of the following Houses will have the same experience as previous years (process outlined below):• Cabot • Currier • Pforzheimer
-> Beginning on 8/16/23, Harvard University Mail and Distribution Services (HUMS) will receive all parcels for residents of the Houses listed above in the Gilbert Living Room on the first floor of Currier House. Residents will receive an email alerting them when a parcel is ready for pickup. All inquiries for these three Houses can be directed to [email protected] or 617-496-6245. Quad residents can also track the status of a parcel at https://www.hums.harvard.edu/packagetracking.
What if something time sensitive—medication, perishable item, etc.—arrives for me and I need it soon?
Please contact HUMS at 617.496.6245. HUMS can coordinate expedited delivery as needed.
What are the service hours?
I’m assigned to a River House and received a notification confirming a delivery to my room, but the parcel wasn’t there when I moved in. What should I do?
We will strive to ensure accurate delivery. In the event a parcel appears to be missing, please contact your House’s building manager. Your building manager can work with HUMS and the delivery service to locate items that may have been misdelivered.
Have a Question or Concern?
We’re here to help! Fill out the form below with your name, contact information, and your question or concern. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Email: [email protected]
Direct Line: 617-926-5555