Olympia Moving & Storage is a privately owned household goods and commercial moving company that is committed to providing top-tier service to our customers. Headquartered in the Boston area with an additional locations in the greater Washington, DC, Philadelphia and Austin, we are always in need of team members who share our values.
Whether you are looking for a full time, part time, or seasonal position; a job or a career, we have opportunities available. When you work with us, you will learn lifelong skills in client management, problem solving, team work, business, and financial literacy, while being active and fit.
Olympia Moving & Storage hires candidates that are athletic, committed, determined, dynamic, driven, reliable, motivated, strong and team players. If you are detail-oriented, take pride in your work, and are committed to exceptional customer service, take the next step and apply to join our award winning team.
How to apply:
- Click the open position you wish to apply for from the list below BUT read this information before you click on the position and begin the process.
- Fill out the information on the right-hand side of the screen under the “Apply Now”
- Once completed and your resume is uploaded click submit
- Our resume requirement is to eliminate various sections of the application
- You will then be directed to the full application
- Complete all SIX of the application sections and answer all questions. Critical are the following:
- Applicant Information: Name, phone number, email, who referred you
- Education: Name and location of schools
- Employment: Employer and date of employment are critical. If worked through temp agency than provide that name. Please provide the last five years or last five jobs.
- References: Provide one reference including their name, relationship, and contact information
- We cannot move forward with you until each of the above sections of the application are completed.
- Make sure to ACKNOWLEDGE AND SIGN your application in section six
- Until you complete this step we cannot move forward with your application
- Your application is not complete until you do this step
- Our HR team will reach out to you if your background and qualifications match the role applied for
- If you have any questions after your application is completed, please call our Recruitment Line at 617-517-9876 or send us an email at [email protected].
Spike Inc. DBA Olympia Moving & Storage is an equal opportunity employer.