At Olympia Moving and Storage, we understand that preparation and packing are critical ingredients of a successful move. To this end, we invest hundreds of hours training our staff on best practices every year. Whether you require the luxury of a full packing service, or are simply interested in having our team pack some of your fragile items, we are confident that we can address your specific needs.
Full Packing Services
Olympia’s full packing service allows you to focus on the myriad of other details associated with relocating your home. Our crews work as a team, carefully packing, labeling, disassembling, and preparing each room for moving day.
Partial Packing Services
Partial packing services typically involves Olympia Moving and Storage handling the most fragile items; such as stemware, china and pictures. We also use this as an opportunity to ensure that your residence is fully prepared so that we can expedite the moving process.
There is so much effort and planning that goes into moving, that boxes often are left packed weeks and even months after the move date. Olympia’s unpacking services help you get a jump start on settling into your new home and include box and debris removal.
Benefits of Using Packing and Unpacking Services
Some of the benefits of having Olympia Moving assist you with the packing and unpacking process include:
- A more efficient (and less costly) relocation based upon the fact that your residence will be fully prepared for the arrival of our moving team.
- Peace of mind that your belongings will be properly packed and protected.
- An expedited and consolidated time frame for completion.
- Minimizing time taken away from work and family.
- Reducing the stress associated with your move.
- Ensuring that your boxed items are fully covered from a liability standpoint.
- Limiting the time in which your household (and lives) are in transition mode.
- Better organization on the front and back end of the relocation process.