Join our award-winning moving crew!
Become a moving professional! Full time and part time moving company jobs available. Earn top pay in the moving & storage industry. Flexible hours that accommodate school, sports training, and your lifestyle. No prior moving & storage experience is required, training will be provided.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form to start the application process.
Are you up for the challenge?
Olympia Moving & Storage is committed to providing the highest level of service. We only use our own professionally trained crew members for every move that we perform; in order to better serve the unique needs of each client. Every potential Olympia crew member is subject to a detailed interview process that includes background checks and drug testing. Our crew members continuously receive both classroom and hands-on training in order to maintain our service commitment. Those who are hired can truly consider themselves part of an elite team of moving professionals.
Olympia is always looking to hire qualified candidates who:
- Are in excellent physical condition
- Are willing to learn and want to take on additional responsibility
- Are leaders & ready to take responsibility for their actions
- Have a positive team attitude
- Are dependable and always on time
- Have a strong work ethic and take pride in their work
- Are personable and able to relate to our customers
- Are able to problem solve under pressure
- Have at least a high school degree (College educated candidates are preferred)
Compensation, Benefits & Growth Opportunities
- A year round position where you will provide our clients with outstanding service; including packing, moving and unpacking
- Experience as the face-to-face liaison with our client
- Career opportunities in other areas of the company
- Paid training in every aspects of the moving industry
- American Moving & Storage certification
- Fulltime, Part-time and College Seasonal employees get Flexible Scheduling – Pick your schedule to accommodate education, sports training or other life interests. Full day availability is required but you control what days you are available to work on a Monday to Sunday schedule.
- A stable, growing company that keeps long-term employees and continues to grow in a down economy
- Competitive benefits package including low cost individual and family health insurance, life insurance, dental, 401 (K) (with 50% company match) and more.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Referral bonuses
- Bonuses for safety and low claims
- A Commercial Drivers License training program
Olympia is an equal opportunity employer.
What’s it like to work at Olympia Moving & Storage?
Olympia’s crew members are unparalleled in the moving & storage industry, they are the reason for our success. We accept only the best of the best. The Olympia Mover is athletic, strong, dedicated, and most importantly, a team player.
From the moment your are welcomed to the Olympia team, you begin extensive training. Olympia gives every crew member the tools they need to become a professional mover. Training is never complete. The more senior crew members will act as your mentors, and will help you develop the skills you need to be promoted or earn your commercial driving licenses.
On the job you will meet people from all around the world. Our clients include CEOs, world travelers, famous athletes, musicians, and actors. You will be given the opportunity to stay local or travel around the country.
In the field, the other crew members are your family. No matter how long or difficult a day may be, our crew always supports each other to get the job done. Making friends is a big plus to the job, many members on the Olympia team hang out, travel, and roommate together.
Olympia Moving & Storage builds leaders, not laborers. We offer an opportunity that will give you a daily lesson in leadership. Olympia Moving alumni have gone on to:
- Start their own businesses
- Complete in the Olympic games
- Attend the world’s best graduate schools
- Be promoted to management positions within the company
New Olympia Moving team members practice packing, prepping furniture, and moving in the Olympia Training House, located in our Mansfield facility, so they are experts by the time they step into our clients’ homes.
About Olympia Moving & Storage
Olympia Moving & Storage was founded in 1993 by Michael Gilmartin, a Northeastern graduate determined to smash the stereotype of the typical mover. Since then, Olympia has built a reputation as one of the premier relocation companies in the Northeast. We move families locally, interstate, and around the world. Olympia’s commercial moving division is the preferred mover for the most prestigious universities and some of the biggest brands in sports, healthcare, real estate, technology, and more.
Olympia Moving & Storage is a rapidly growing company and has multiple warehouses – Boston / Watertown, MA, Mansfield, MA, Philadelphia / Folcroft, PA, and Washington DC / Hyattsville, MD / Austin, TX. We are constantly striving to be a leader in the moving and storage industry, using the latest technology, best practices, and good values to improve the relocation experience. Our company employs over 200 people and we are constantly promoting from within. Some of our accolades include:
- 5-time winners of Wheaton World Wide’s Agent of the Month award
- 2-time winners of Wheaton World Wide’s Mover of the Year award
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- 96% client satisfaction rating
- Corporate sponsor of Special Olympics Massachusetts and Hyattsville
- Click here to learn more about our awards, press, and charitable involvement