As an essential service provider, Olympia remains open to assist companies & individuals in this challenging environment.
We are following CDC and DOH guidelines and taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and partners:
• All operations personnel are receiving regular training on coronavirus-prevention protocols and being updated as CDC and DOH guidelines evolve. Signage outlining these protective measures has been posted throughout our facilities.
• Sanitation products; including latex gloves, soap, sanitizer, masks and disinfectant have been distributed at our facilities. We continue to source additional supplies; although supply has been limited.
• All team members are required to wash hands with soap multiple times a day.
• We have increased the contractor cleaning frequency at each location to sanitize work spaces and equipment. This includes daily cleaning of truck interiors.
• We have asked all staff to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain social distancing (6+ ft.) with clients and each other.
• All employees are required to stay home if they are, in any way, feeling unwell. Any employee that exhibits signs of illness is immediately sent home.
• We are requiring all non-operational staff to work remotely and limiting the number of operational employees inside our facilities.
• In lieu of in-home pre-move surveys, we are conducting surveys via online video survey tools and video chat.
We are also asking our clients to consider the health and well-being of our moving professionals by:
• Making soap available to the crew in bathrooms and, as available, hand sanitizers.
• Rescheduling services if any member of the household/organization is feeling unwell.
• Refraining from shaking hands with the crew and maintaining appropriate social distance from crew members (6 ft.).
• Washing hands throughout the day and wearing their own gloves and masks as available.
• Sanitizing door knobs and surfaces prior to the crew’s arrival and after their departure.
Our priority is to protect the well-being of our team and the communities that we serve. Like all Americans, we are carefully monitoring this dynamic situation. Additional precautions may be taken as necessitated, and we will continue to revise our policies as required.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-222-4744 or [email protected]